Sunday, August 14, 2016

Restaurant review: Blackbeard's Seafood Island by Richelle Ann Magbanua Nillas








BEST OF THE BEST ISLAND

Blackbeard's Seafood Island or Seafood Island is known for the fresh seafood, barbecue and ultimate in island cooking. It is inspired by the famous pirate, Blackbeard. The first seafood island established here in the Philippines is located at the Fiesta Market! Market in Fort Bonifacio Global City last September 16, 2004. Now they have so many branches here in the Philippines.
We tried Seafood Island at techno-hub Q.C. When I saw it, I was amaze because it looks so elegant. My expectation for this restaurant is good and has delicious foods. I felt comfortable inside. And yes, my expectation was true.
The service or crews are so gentle to their customers. The foods are delicious as what I expected, and also it is presentable. The comfort rooms, kitchen and the whole dining area are clean. It's comfortable and the price and foods is affordable and good for family and friends.
The squid is not cooked properly because it's hard to chew when I try to eat it. And when they served the food to us it's not so fresh. I think the food was cooked earlier.
I recommend to served their foods hot or new cook. And make sure that they cooked properly their meals. But all in all it is good and nice restaurant. I rate them 4 stars, because their foods are delicious and their restaurant is neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment