Sunday, August 14, 2016

Industrial Review : " IPHONE 6" by Clinton Mendoza


Iphone 6 was released on September 2014. The company that release on I phone 6 is Apple store. As we know I phone 6 is the latest version that release last year but on this year is I phone 7 is coming

 I phone 6 is the most demanding phone and I phone is a beautiful phone, like their camera can capture clearly and their phone capacity is strong.               

I phone 6 has no SD card slot. In the internal they have 16/64/128 GB 1 GB RAM DDR3. In this case this phone has a strong memory capacity

The camera info of the Iphone 6 is 8 Mega Pixels and it is a dual led camera it has a flash. It can be auto focus. The battery of the I phone 6 is non removable when you not  use you’re I phone  6    can take a long time ‘til 250 h. when you use you’re music play up to 50 h and the last is talk time you can use  I phone 6 until up to 14th

I suggest to the apple store is to become a universal because it cant share file to the other phone brand  and I suggest I phone has a longer   life time to the talking time .










No comments:

Post a Comment