Monday, August 15, 2016

Mary Salvador's Restaurant Review: "The Food Clinique"


I choose this restaurant, Food Clinique Restaurant because we are welcome very nice. This restaurant have 5 class dishes the Chinese, Singaporean, Japanese, Thailand and Filipino dishes. The name of the owner is Dona Camacho and Gery Camacho. It started 1999 at 102 Maginhawa St. Brgy. Teachers Village Q.C.

In the restaurant I eat adobo with rice have a cost of 49.00, I realized that adobo not good taste. Because of that I'm not interested to eat all the adobo. When I eat my food while talking to my friends I see some negative and positive attributes.

The restaurant have positive and negative attributes, the positive are the prize of the food is affordable. We welcome very nice and enjoyable. The negative are the place is very hot and noisy. The taste of the food is not good and the service is slow.


I recommend or suggest to the restaurants  that they should increase the fan to avoid hot. I also suggest that replace the cooked for delicious food. Out of 5 star I rate the restaurant 2stars only because the food I eat is not good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment