Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Jocelyn Joson's Restaurant Review: Blackbeard's Restaurant on my Review

 
The restaurant's name that I reviewed is Blackbeard's Seafood Island. By the staff, this restaurant was namely from a pirate named Blackbeard who traveled in oceans. Until he decided to settle in the Philippines and he found out that he likes cooking. This restaurant starts opened in Fiesta Market in Fort Bonifacio Global City on September 16, 2004. And so many branches followed by years.
   
Their food presentation was quite great. The food that we ordered is Dapitan's Pride which good for three to four person as presented by waiter. The taste was so good and nothing to say a negative. The chef was great to do his job.
   
In their restaurant, I felt comfortable in the first place. The temperature inside was not hot and not cold it's exactly. I can't identify of what kind of smell is inside because it's very comfortable to feel.
   
Their service was great. Before we entered inside they assists us immediately by respect. Until we sat, they we're all smiling at us. The waiter was gracefully ask us of what we ordered. They actually live their job and I admit I cannot help but smile gradually. I love their service.
   
The food that we ordered we contributed it with the price of one hundred pesos each person. Until they served our foods I figure out that the taste was so good. And I can't taste it until we eat and I am right! The taste was so good, so delicious! My one hundred pesos was worth of it.
   
We are motivated here because of their beautiful arroundings. It so decent and clean. Until we entered and I amazed if their table arrangement having a beautiful decoration over it. After we ordered, I go to comport room and I am surprised because this is so clean and artistic. These are my positive comments. My negative comment was I saw a flying insect over my water. That's why I wondered of why there's mosquito because their restaurant was clean and had a good smell.
    
If I rate this restaurant over ten I rate it 9.9. Because the 0.1 was my not acceptable flying insect. Actually I can rate this ten because of their great servicing and delicious food but the flying insect was turned off me. And my suggestion is always check their arroundings or every tables if they are a flying insect to be not the costumers turned off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment