Sunday, August 14, 2016

Restaurant Review: "Barkada Meal at Food Clinique" by Clinton Mendoza


The Food   Clinique was established on December 03  1990 location of the restaurant at the Maginhawa St, The Food Clinique is good restaurant and elegant. The Food Clinique has a cleanliness of their restaurant I side the Food Clinique will you see their style their style is Japanese style.

Food Clinique is also a good restaurant. Their restaurant was so affordable their food and smell I think it is delicious then I’m right.

The positive side of the restaurant their food is affordable but the food have a good taste. While the negative side is their plating is not good also their servicing and the last one is their food presentation


I suggest   to the restaurant is to build an air condition because I feel uncomfortable inside. I give them 3 star because their food presentation is not elegant and their service also I’ts not good .

No comments:

Post a Comment