Sunday, August 14, 2016

Restaurant Review : Amo Yamie Crib by Ginaly Cardenas



The location of Amo Yamie crib restaurant is in oracle Bldg,katipunan ave. heights ,Q.C Metro manila. Its sweetest dream come to my life, The place is great, although it isn’t is as cozy and relaxing as I’d like for a review venue.

The place is cozy they have triple decked cubicle, clean woody vinyl, and other cute staff. The staffs are very generous and accommodating too.

The prices is good and affordable, the foods and drinks is very delicious except in mini burger the patty is not juicy and tasty, the –place is quite and cute but too small for a lot of customer. My recommendation is trey to fried cook the patty to make it juicy and yummy.

I’ll give five stars on ratings no need to explanation definitely good and affordable, it was cute experience to try this famous and unique theme of amo yamie crib, I’m telling you everything is worth it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment