Sunday, August 14, 2016

Restaurant Review : Adobo Connection by Angelika Joy Bachicha


The Adobo Connection was established by two graduates from harvard business school. Their specialty of course as the name suggests is a variety of adobo recipes . Adobo being one of the food that represent the Filipino Culture. The Adobo Connection branch in SM North Annex is started 2012. First, my friends and I searching for a convenient and affordable foods to satisfy our cravings and we ended at "Adobo Connection" around SM North Annex 2nd floor . The ambiance , affordable foods and the decoration of the resto captured our attention of the resto captured our attention that's why we decided to enter the resto.

Upon entering the resto the lady in the counter gave as a printed menu an white printed paper in small font displayed in a plastic holder and they don't have a big menu . After that we order Fried chicken P89.00, Flakes of Nachos P49.00 , Pancit P49.00 and addition P20.00 for drink and soup at it cost P534.00 good for 4 person and I think were waiting for at least 15-20 minutes to complete our order.

While eating I notice that the resto is so relaxing and also have comfortable atmosphere . Because my friends and I have good time to talk to each other . And also we have fun while eating. The waitress and waiter they are very approachable and always their smile on their face. The Flakes of Nachos captured my attention the presentation of it is so yummy ! And I taste it Ohmygosh !! I love it and I think it will be my favorite and their pancit it taste to me like Fried noodles and their chicken is not satisfy my crave and also adobo connection  is "Kanin All You Can"


If you are looking for Filipino food Adobo Connection is open to satisfy your cravings. I recommend it to others and I gave Adobo Connection 3 star out of 5 because it feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment