Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rejane Mae Bugahod's Restaurant Review:The Best Seafood I Ever Taste


The Best Seafood I Ever Taste
Blackbeard's Seafood Island is known for the fresbest seafood,barbeque favorites and ultimate in island cooking.Inspired by the famous pirate, Blackbeard,who traveled all over the Atlantic.The first Blackbeard Seafood Island opened September 16,2004 at market in Furt Bonifacio Global City.

The place is nice and unique.It's very comfortable place.The arrangement of their tables and chair are good.Then their kitchen and area is nice it seems that you are in a real island place.Their utensils are good and clean.

Their chef and service crew are good, friendly, nice and kind. For serving food it's good.The service crew is nice because while we are waiting our food he gives us water.Then when the food is already cook,he carefully serve the food to us.

The food is good also because it is affordable, delicious and it's for many person.And I loved how they cook it.

But I have notice that some of their food is not really cooked perfectly but it's very delicious. I want to suggest to cook perfectly the food. The crew must stay kind and nice.

For the place, it's nice and colorful. I like their restaurant.

If I will rate the Blackbeard's Seafood Island Restaurant I'll give it 4 star.

No comments:

Post a Comment