Saturday, August 20, 2016

Industrial Design Review: Lenovo Tab by John Kenneth Abaja


Lenovo Tab 2014 my tita buy Lenovo in Qatar. Tita buy Lenovo because it is a good and quality tab. Lenovo model is Lenovo 2 A7-30HC Android Version 4.4.2.

Phone capacity and phone storage is very high 16GB and Ram 1GB. I can install many apps and much music. I have a total phone storage 9.35 GB to use I can install I want, I can play many games and many more.
Lenovo tab has a high quality tab because has a high capacity storage from 16GB and RAM1GB.

The quality and cost worth 13,165 pesos. Phone and battery the quality of the phone is good because it’s a soft touch and it’s louder sounds the screen is bigger than other and the battery is 1 week before low bat.
The camera is very light and beautiful there are many design to use in camera and the camera is 8 mega pixel.


I suggest that the RAM is upgraded to 4 to 5 RAM to installed more apps and videos and upgrade the camera to make a good selfie and good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment